Local businesses and apprentices have two weeks remaining to enter the National Apprenticeship Awards 2017.
Applicants have until 5pm on Friday 26 May to submit their entry to become one of England’s top apprenticeship employers and apprentices.
The following categories are open for applications:
- Small Employer of the Year (1 – 24 employees)
- Medium Employer of the Year (25 – 249 employees)
- Large Employer of the Year (250 – 4,999 employees)
- Macro Employer of the Year (5,000+ employees)
- Newcomer SME of the Year (up to 249 employees)
- Newcomer Large Employer of the Year (250+ employees)
Once again the very best employer category entries will also have the additional bonus of featuring in the prestigious annual Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers list.
- Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
- Advanced Apprentice of the Year
- Higher or Degree Apprentice of the Year
- Apprenticeship Champion of the Year
The Apprenticeship Champion of the Year is open to individuals who go above and beyond to champion Apprenticeships, this category includes apprentices themselves but also is open to those who have made a significant contribution to apprenticeships e.g. those working in schools or providing careers guidance.
Why should I apply?
- A top accolade for all the hard work put into excelling and playing a leading part in Apprenticeships
- The honour of being recognised as ‘the best of the best’ and an Apprenticeships exemplar
- Public recognition for your commitment through national, regional and sector media channels, likely to include radio and television coverage
- Become known as an Ambassador of apprenticeships, helping to inform the government’s future policy
How do I enter?
To apply for the awards, visit the National Apprenticeship Awards website.
Only entries submitted through the online system will be accepted.