The new Worcestershire Children and Young People’s Plan is currently being developed, and local people are being asked to complete a survey to help shape the direction of the plan.
The Worcestershire County Council’s plan will be used to confirm what’s important for children and young people in the county and help to shape the way Worcestershire works for its children and young people.
The Worcestershire Children and Young People’s Plan will:
- Clarify the collective ambition and aspirations for all children and young people in Worcestershire
- Focus on key priorities and success measures
- Set expectations around the way we work in Worcestershire
- Provide a framework for all agencies and organisations working with children, young people and families to make the necessary impact to improve lives
- Build on and add value to existing plans
An outline plan will be formed in July 2017 and will be available via the Worcestershire County Council website.
To complete the survey, visit the Worcestershire County Council website.