(Press release from Worcester Live)
Worcester Live invites you to an Arts and Business evening on the 29th September 2015 at 6.00pm at the Swan Theatre.
Are you interested in any of the following?
- Entertaining new and existing clients and customers
- Worcester Live offers an excellent opportunity for you to entertain your clients and customers in a relaxing atmosphere away from the office.
- Rewarding your staff
- Worcester Live can offer a great experience to your staff and their families.
- Advertising in a quality brochure that goes to 35,000 A1s & B1s
- Getting professional help with training your staff
- Supporting young people
- Having your name associated with quality events
- Taking guests on a private ghost walk around Worcester
We would like to invite you to the Swan Theatre to hear more about partnership and networking opportunities with Worcester Live, the most successful, diverse and dynamic arts company in Worcestershire. (Swan Theatre, Huntingdon Hall, Worcester Festival, Shakespeare at the Commandery, Shakespeare at the Cathedral, the Historic Ghost Walk of Worcester and much more.)
No matter how big or small your business, there is a sponsorship package for you. Our evening offers you the chance to hear about the opportunities and share the experience of some of our existing sponsors, who include Worcester Bosch, The Child Care Bureau, The King’s School, The University of Worcester, Harrison Clark Rickerbys and Bronte Porcelain.
Please come and join us for a drink, some food and a taste of what we produce, and find out what we can offer you. You’ll be surprised! We would love you to come and join us. Please RSVP if you are coming to email@example.com (If you can’t come but would like an information brochure, just let me know.)