Worcestershire’s Technology Accelerator, BetaDen, have confirmed Assistive Technologies and Remote Medicine will be the theme of their next Tech Tuesday event.
Join BetaDen on the 7 September, from 12:00pm till 1:00pm for the next instalment of #TechTuesdays
Attendees will take a deep dive into Assistive Technologies and Remote Medicine with the help of speakers from NHS Herefordshire and Worcestershire CCG, amica24 and Smartbox Assistive Technology.
During the virtual Tech Tuesday event, attendees will:
- gain insight into the future of digital health
- discover opportunities for industry partners
- learn about the direction of assistive technology use in the UK
- uncover the technology solutions needed to make Technology Enabled Healthcare Services (TEHCS) a reality
- find out about the technology challenges and emerging solutions in Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)