Businesses are being encouraged to attend the ‘Exploring Export’ event from 8-10am on 9 December at the Wyre Forest House in Kidderminster.
The free breakfast event, hosted by Mark Garnier MP for Wyre Forest, Department for International Trade and North Worcestershire EDR, will teach how selling products and services around the world can be more accessible than you think. The event will explore:
- where to get the right advice and support
- how to get your business ‘export ready’
- where to find grants and funding
- opportunities around the world
- stories from existing and potential exporters
Businesses who choose to sell overseas become 34% more productive in their first year while those already selling overseas achieve 59% faster productivity growth than non-exporters.
For further information and to register your place at the event, visit the Eventbrite webpage.