Companies are being invited to get involved with TheBusinessDesk.com ‘Business Masters 2018 West Midlands’ Awards.
The awards will take place from 6:30pm – 12am, on Thursday 3 May 2018 at Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham.
TheBusinessDesk.com annual Masters Awards dinner is one of the key dinners in the region’s business calendar. The black-tie dinner attracts key influencers, decision makers, business owners and senior managers from a wide range of high-profile companies and sectors.
Five entries for each award category will be shortlisted, with the winners being announced on the evening. The categories are:
- Business Master in Newcomer
- Business Master in Innovation
- Business Master in International Trade
- Business Master in Fast Growth Business
- Business Master in Investment
- Business Master in Contributing to the Community
- Business Master in Professional Services
- Business Master in Business Turnaround
- Business Master in Small Business (up to 50 employees)
- Business Master in Medium Business (51 to 250 employees)
- Business Master in Large Business (251+ employees)
- Business Master in Ambassador of the Year
Places at the awards cost a total of £100+VAT for attendees, with a table of costing £900+VAT.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For further information, contact Lisa Muckle, Commercial Manager on 07837 699084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for entries is 5pm on Friday, 2 February 2018. To book your place at the awards, or for a table of 10, visit the BusinessDesk website.
To enter your business for the awards, download the application form here.