Businesses are being invited to learn more about the new Apprenticeship Levy at a free event held by Worcestershire Apprenticeships.
The Apprenticeship Levy event, taking place from 9:30am-12pm on Wednesday 6 July 2016 at the Worcester Racecourse, is aimed at employers who will, or may be, in scope for the levy in April 2017. The new levy will affect all businesses with a monthly payroll of over £250k per month (£3 million over a year) and Worcestershire Apprenticeship’s event will discuss how the levy will work and how companies can maximise their return on investment.
The event will particularly help to answer the following questions:
- What is the apprenticeships levy, when does it come into effect and how do you pay it?
- What is the Institute for Apprenticeships?
- What is the Digital Apprenticeship Service and when does the funding in my digital account expire?
- What counts as an employers pay bill and how to calculate your levy payment?
- What happens to the money once it is paid under the levy?
- What choice will employers have about what they spend their money on?
- Can employers spend their funding on training in their supply chain?
- How will an employer get out more than they put in?
For more information on the Apprenticeship Levy event, view the event PDF here.
To book your place, phone Kim Cook on 07917 631342 or email email@example.com.