The Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce were delighted to welcome guests to the Worcester Arena for the Chamber Business Awards 2022, sponsored by Karndean Designfloor-ing.
Hosted by the amazing Rhys James, the Awards welcomed over 700 guests from businesses across the two counties. The Awards celebrated firms across Herefordshire and Worcestershire and were a fantastic way to raise awareness of local business success. The Chamber would like to thank all 140+ businesses that entered – every entry was of an extremely high quality, making the competition tougher than ever.
15 awards were up for grabs, with the winners of each individual category entered into the final coveted award, Business of the Year.
The first winner of the evening was Heart of Worcestershire College, who won the award for Best Use of Technology. They said: “We are delighted to have won the award for Best Use of Technology at the HW Chamber of Commerce Awards. To receive such a prestigious award amongst such a high calibre of nominees makes it even more special. We are so proud to represent the education sector in Worcestershire and are thrilled that we have been recognised for the hard work of our entire college.”
A huge congratulations to all our 2022 award winners.
The lucky winners of the night’s Awards included:
· Best Use of Technology, sponsored by TechTeam, Heart of Worcestershire College
· Commitment to the Community, sponsored by ISO Quality Services Ltd, Central Roofing & Building Services Ltd
· Employer of the Year, sponsored by University of Worcester, Rotherwood Healthcare
· Excellence in Customer Service, sponsored by NEOPERL, Surf Tech IT
· Excellence in Innovation, sponsored by Malvern Hills Science Park, Proteus Instruments
· Excellence in Professional Services, sponsored by Worcestershire County Council, Sutcliffe & Co Insurance
· Excellence in Sustainability, sponsored by Business Energy Efficiency Programme, Malvern Panalytical
· Exporter of the Year, sponsored by Malvern Panalytical, Robert Welch Designs Ltd
· Family Business of the Year, sponsored by Harrison Clark Rickerbys, Shooting Reels
· Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace, sponsored by Cargill Protein Europe, ISO Quality Services Ltd
· High Growth Business of the Year, sponsored by EBC Group, Central Roofing & Building Services Ltd
· Manufacturer of the Year, sponsored by OGL, Neoperl U.K. Ltd
· Micro Business of the Year, sponsored by Worcestershire Growth Hub, Real World Consultancy
· Most Promising New Business, sponsored by mfg Solicitors LLP, Apogee Associates
· Small Business of the Year, sponsored by OV Group, ABE (Ledbury) Ltd