The Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce were delighted to welcome guests to the Worcester Arena for the Chamber Business Awards 2023, sponsored by Herefordshire Council.
Hosted by the amazing Paul Sinha, the Awards welcomed over 700 guests from businesses across the two counties. The Awards celebrated firms across Herefordshire and Worcestershire and were a fantastic way to raise awareness of local business success. The Chamber would like to thank all 140+ businesses that entered – every entry was of an extremely high quality, making the competition tougher than ever.
15 awards were up for grabs, with the winners of each individual category entered into the final coveted award, Business of the Year.
One of the winners, Britannia Dynamic Logistics, commented “BDL are thrilled to have been given this award by the Chamber and judging panel. During the last 12 months BDL has seen a significant growth in business and given the worldwide reach of the Chamber I’m sure it will play a vital role in building our profile even further.”
Rotherwood, winner in the Best Use of Technology category commented “It’s a great honour that our in-house developed software ‘Matron’ is recognised with this prestigious accolade. It’s a cutting-edge tool which has revolutionised our delivery of care within our organisation. This positions us as a technology pioneer within the care sector. We are committed to further using technology to enrich the lives of our residents and deliver ‘a new standard in healthcare’.”
A huge congratulations to all of the highly commended businesses and the Chamber Business Award Winners for 2023…
• Best Use of Technology – Assure Technical & Rotherwood Healthcare
• Commitment to the Community – Hewett Recruitment
• Employer of the Year – Malvern Panalytical
• Excellence in Customer Service – Hewett Recruitment
• Excellence in Innovation – ONE Creative Environments (ONE)
• Excellence in Professional Services – New Model Institute for Technology and Engineering (NMITE)
• Excellence in Sustainability – Kimal PLC
• International Trade Business of the Year – John Martin Design Associates Ltd. T/A JMDA Design
• Charity Business of the Year – Wyre Forest & South Worcestershire Nightstop & Mediation Service
• Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace – REHAU UK & Ireland
• High Growth Business of the Year – Indra Renewable Technologies
• Manufacturer of the Year – Excool Holdings Limited
• Micro Business of the Year – Eva Capital Management
• Most Promising New Business – CJC (Worcester) Ltd
• Small Business of the Year – Britannia Dynamic Logistics
• Overall Business of the Year – Malvern Panalytical.