The Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce will be holding its next Business Expo in association with Hewett Recruitment on Thursday 8th October from 9am-3pm at the Three Counties Showground, Malvern.
The exhibition is one of Herefordshire and Worcestershire’s biggest business events attracting over 125 stands and over 1000 visitors it is a great place to:
- Make new contacts
- Catch up with friends and business contacts
- Tell people about your business
- Meet local suppliers
Kick-starting with a networking breakfast that will feature a keynote speaker in Innovation at 8.00am before the official opening of the exhibition at 9.30am, the October Expo will include the following elements:
- The Innovation Zone sponsored by Wiinco
- Malvern Festival of Innovation As part of the week long programme the Festival of Innovation will be teaming up with the Chamber of Commerce Business Expo to deliver a day devoted to instilling innovation in the heart of your business. Whether you need to protect intellectual property, secure funding, start a new venture, or grow an existing enterprise, this session focuses on how to think creatively in your business operations. Join us for a free-to-attend programme of talks, case studies and our exciting entrepreneur elevator pitching session in front of a panel of experts.
- Business Support Zone sponsored by Worcestershire.Business.Central Find out what business support and advice is available for your business.
- Networking Zone sponsored by SME Solicitors The Networking Zone is a lively hub of activity at the Expo, with free tea and coffee provided to all attendees by WaterCooler World as well as a number of tables and chairs around which attendees sit and do business, arranging to meet up with associates at the event.
An exhibition stand (including one free breakfast) costs members £275+VAT and non-members £350+VAT. Places are available at the breakfast for £17.50+VAT for members and £22.50+VAT for non-members.
To find out more visit www.hwchamber.co.uk/expos, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01905 673600