UKTI are hosting a series of workshops that will show you how to set up your company’s online presence to better reach international audiences, with a practical focus that ensures you can put your learning straight into practice.
The UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) team in the West Midlands offers comprehensive support and guidance to help local companies grow internationally. Five workshops will be held over a five month period between February and June. Businesses are being invited to sign up to the full series to get a thorough introduction, or choose individual workshops.
Businesses can book one workshop, multiple workshops or the whole series.
- Optimise – 22 March 2016, Worcester
- understand search engine optimisation
- build a perfect landing page
- discover your key word searches, personas, content and key phrase placement
- localise your website including languages and domains
- how to use Google webmaster tool
- Plan – 19 April 2016, Worcester
- develop a marketing plan
- learn how to maximise social media to reach your target audience
- understand international social media platforms
- Advertise – 25 May 2016, Worcester
- how to use Google Alerts
- understand online advertising
- learn the benefits and pitfalls of social media advertising
- overview of the mobile and video advertising revolution
- Analyse – 21 June 2016, Worcester
- Google Analytics demonstration
- using Facebook insights and Twitter analytics
- understand campaign tracking and tracking your ROI
To view the full series of free workshops and to register your attendance, visit the UKTI Digital Guide workshop event page.