Visit Worcestershire are inviting tourism businesses from across the county to enter their Tourism Awards for 2022/2023.
Entries are now open for businesses to be recognised for their fantastic efforts towards the Worcestershire visitor economy.
In partnership with Visit England, the winners of the local awards will then be shortlisted for the VisitEngland Awards of Excellence.
Award entries are easy to complete and are open to all leisure and hospitality businesses in Worcestershire across 13 categories; including new for 2022, Business Events Venue of The Year.
• B&B and Guest House of the Year
• Camping, Glamping and Holiday Park of the Year
• Self Catering Accommodation of the Year
• Experience of the Year
• Hotel of the Year
• New Tourism Business of the Year
• Taste of Worcestershire Award
• Ethical, Responsible & Sustainable Tourism Award
• Pub of the Year
• Large Visitor Attraction of the Year
• Small Visitor Attraction of the Year
• Resilience and Innovation Award
• Business Events Venue of the Year
To find out more about the 2022/23 Visit Worcestershire Awards and to enter the awards, visit the website here.