Worcestershire’s businesses are being reminded to enter the Cotswold Life’s Engineering Manufacturing Innovation Awards before the deadline on 25 May 2015.
Businesses will be competing in the following 12 categories and Worcestershire LEP hopes to be celebrating the successes of Worcestershire’s Advanced Manufacturing sector:
- Manufacturer of the Year 2015
- CEO of the Year
- Employee of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Award for Educational Partnership
- Best Research and Development Project
- Sustainable Manufacturing Award
- Technology Innovation of the Year Award
- Best Start-Up Company
- 2015 Manufacturing Genius
- Exporter of the Year
- Small Product Award.
The first ever Cotswold Life Engineering, Manufacturing and Innovation Awards will be hosted on17 September at a black-tie awards ceremony.
To place a nomination for the awards, visit the EMI Awards website.