Entries for the 2024 business awards are now open! To submit your business for the awards should take no more than 10 minutes and you can enter your business for a maximum of 3 categories.
The awards are set to be hosted on the 13th June 2024 at the Worcester Arena, Worcester. Sponsored by Herefordshire Council and Worcestershire County Council, the Awards will welcome over 700 guests from businesses across the two counties, celebrating their fantastic achievements and raising awareness of local business success.
The Chamber will present awards in 15 categories, with each category’s winner also being entered into the final coveted award, Business of the Year. The benefits that come alongside entering an award are invaluable, including a spectacular evening that is sure to boost staff morale, a powerful tool to raise your business profile across the two counties and a way to stand out from your competitors. The awards will be followed by an after-party at the Botanist Bar, Worcester.
The award entries are now OPEN. Entering the Chamber Awards is completely free of charge for Chamber Members and £50 per entry for Non-members and is limited to three entries per company. You will have to supply details of your business and why your business is suitable for the award.
Entries Close March 18th 2024, at 4:00pm.
For more information, contact email@example.com
The categories available for entry are:
• Best Use of Technology and Trends – Sponsored by EBC Group
• Charity Business of the Year – Sponsored by Milford Research & Consultancy Ltd
• Commitment to the Community – Sponsored by Malvern Panalytical
• Employer of the Year – Sponsored by Thursfields
• Excellence in Customer Service – Sponsored by 3WH
• Excellence in Innovation – Sponsored by Malvern Hills Science Park
• Excellence in Manufacturing and Engineering – Sponsored by ABE Ledbury
• Excellence in Professional Services – Sponsored By Castle Green Financial Planning
• Excellence in Sustainability – Sponsored By Rehau Ltd
• Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace – Sponsored by Cargill Protein
• High Growth Business of the Year – Sponsored by mfg Solicitors LLP
• International Trade Business of the Year – Sponsored by Britannia Dynamic Logistics
• Micro Business of the Year – Sponsored by Worcestershire Growth Hub
• Most Promising New Business – Sponsored by Hayward Wright
• Small Business of the Year – Sponsored by GJS Dillon
• Business of the Year– Sponsored by Herefordshire Council and Worcestershire County Council