Local businesses are invited to enter the Annual Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber Business Awards sponsored by Sanlam.
The black tie ceremony is set to welcome over 600 attendees on Thursday 7 June at the Worcester Arena.
There are 14 categories available to enter:
- Best use of Technology – sponsored by TechTeam
- Best use of Social Media Award – sponsored by Worcestershire Business Central
- Employer of the Year – sponsored by University of Worcester
- Excellence in Customer Service – sponsored by Handelsbanken
- Excellence in Innovation – sponsored by Malvern Hills Science Park
- Excellence in Professional Services – sponsored by Worcestershire County Council
- Exporter of the Year – sponsored by Malvern Instruments
- Health & Wellbeing in the Workplace Award – sponsored by Proton Partners International
- High Growth Business of the Year – sponsored by Hewett Recruitment
- Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by QinetiQ
- Micro Business of the Year – sponsored by Air Products
- Most Promising New Business – sponsored by mfg Solicitors LLP
- Small Business of the Year – sponsored by Orchard Valley Foods
- Business of the Year 2018 – sponsored by Sanlam
All finalists will be automatically submitted into the national British Chamber of Commerce Awards.
The Awards are completely free to enter for Members and Non-Members and the opportunities that come alongside entering an award are invaluable including a great boost to staff morale, a powerful tool to raise your profile and a way to stand out against your competitors.
Entries close at 4pm on Friday 23 March 2018. Tickets for the Awards will go on sale on Thursday 29 April.
To enter the Awards, visit the H&W Chamber of Commerce’s website, or contact the Events team by phoning 01905 673 612 or emailing email@example.com.