Hospitality, leisure and accommodation businesses in Worcestershire most impacted by the Omicron variant can apply for one-off grants of up to £6,000 per premises depending on rateable value.
The aim of the Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant scheme is to support businesses:
- that offer in-person services
- where the main service and activity takes place in a fixed rate-paying premises
- in the hospitality, leisure and accommodation sectors
You cannot get funding if:
- your business is in administration, insolvent or has been struck off the Companies House register
- you will exceed the permitted subsidy allowance
- your business is not on the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) ratings list
To find out more about if you are eligible for this new funding, please contact the Worcestershire Growth Hub using the details below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01905 677 888.