Here is an opportunity for Worcestershire businesses to attend The UK Innovation Summit, hosted by City and Financial Global which will take place on 29 November, in London.
The summit will provide companies with a practical, actionable guide to improving their productivity and growth through innovation, by helping them target their efforts, realising the potential of new technologies, developing ideas and making them a commercial success.
The programme has been developed in cooperation with Sir Charlie Mayfield, Chairman of the John Lewis Partnership and Chair of the Productivity Leadership Group, Carolyn Fairbairn, Director General of the CBI and McKinsey, who are our Knowledge Partner for the summit.
City and Financial Global are delighted that Sir Charlie Mayfield, Carolyn Fairbairn and Vivian Hunt, Managing Partner, UK & Ireland, McKinsey, are all confirmed to speak at the summit.
The expert speaker panel will examine a range of issues through a combination of case studies and highly interactive panel discussions:
- How to improve the impact of the UK’s investment in R&D, infrastructure and commercialisation
- Innovation diffusion and digital innovation as a driver
- The importance of becoming an export-led business and re-orienting trading strategies to the world outside Europe
- Workplace practices: productivity through people and the impact of effective leadership programmes
- How incremental change can generate huge improvements in productivity
- The importance of education, skills development and talent retention
- Measuring and bench-marking: end-to-end bench-marking, from corporate level metrics to front-line operations
- How to use bench-marking itself to improve productivity
Delegate Fees and Registration:
- Private Sector: £599.00 + VAT
- Public Sector: £299.00 + VAT
- Small Company: £199.00 + VAT (less than 50 employees)
For more information go to their website here.