Businesses are being made aware of a range of free services for employers through the National Careers Service.
The Employer Engagement Team can help organisations to recruit the right candidates with the right skills to help their businesses thrive.
The National Careers Service provide a diverse range of services to meet the changing needs of companies of all sizes. Businesses can benefit from the personal service and expert knowledge of national and regional job markets.
Hiring the right candidates can help lead to a more productive workforce, boost staff recruitment and retention and improve the talent pool of the sector. The National Careers Service have worked with large organisations like HSBC, Grand Central Birmingham and KFC
The National Careers Service can provide businesses with:
- Bespoke, tailored recruitment support to find quality candidates for vacancies and apprenticeship opportunities including:
- information sessions for potential employees which highlight your vacancies, incorporate interview skills, CV development, support with completion of applications (where required) and the opportunity for you to interview candidates at the end of the session.
- Coordination of accredited training for potential employees including careers information, advice and guidance, information about your vacancies and the opportunity for you to interview candidates at the end of the session.
- Exclusive marketing campaigns for all your employment opportunities, sourcing and screening candidates to meet the criteria of the job specifications
- Link you with the right providers for upskilling existing staff
- Include you in local and national initiatives that will benefit you and your workforce
- Support staff at risk of redundancy
- One-to-one specialised account management
- Provide promotion and marketing of your organisation through case studies and newsletters
For more information on the National Careers Service, contact their Employer Engagement Team by emailing Julie.email@example.com