Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership Privacy Notice
Your data is controlled and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You have previously consented to the Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) processing your personal data manually and electronically as part of the terms and conditions accepted upon engagement.
This notice has been updated by us to ensure you are clear on how the Worcestershire LEP control and process your data. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting any member of the LEP’s Executive Team, who will report the request to the designated Data Protection Officer.
Your data is processed manually and electronically for the purposes of providing support, administration and management of your business matters, namely:
- Promoting your business and referring your organisation to relevant enquirers
- Booking delegates onto events and training courses
- Receiving and making of payments
- Managing and administering your requests
- Registering attendance for our Physical or Virtual Conference Events
- Signing up to local programmes and schemes run through the Worcestershire LEP
This may include the processing of some personably identifiable data such as:
- Your name
- Your job title and organisation
- The email address that you provide to us
- Your mobile and/or direct land line number
- Your personal address if it is the same as that of your registered business
- Your social media profile direct links (URLs) and/or public handles/usernames
- Your marketing preferences
In some cases we may be required to pass your personal data to providers outside of the EU, where we take reasonable steps to ensure the control and handling of your data is equivalent to that of the GDPR.
Your personal information are recorded on to our following client relationship management systems. This system is hosted locally and secured appropriately both physically and with software.
Worcestershire LEP uses industry standard software applications to manage client accounts, schedules and communicate electronically. Systems used include but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Office Suite
All applications are secured by password, PIN, pattern or biometric security as a minimum.
The partners that the Tracktivity database is shared with are Worcestershire Business Central, Worcester City District Council, Malvern Hills District Council, Wychavon District Council, Redditch District Council, Bromsgrove District Council, Wyre Forest District Council and Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce.
Worcestershire LEP will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of the aforementioned partners sharing the CRM database. Where appropriate given the nature of an enquiry or request, your details may be passed onto one of the aforementioned partners for the direct and solo purpose of solving your enquiry.