Businesses, current and former apprentices, training providers and schools are being reminded to enter or nominate for the Worcestershire Apprenticeships Awards.
Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) and Worcestershire County Council announced that the popular apprenticeship celebration event would be returning in 2022 in a physical awards format, following on from the success of the virtual format in 2021.
Entries to the awards have opened with all those involved in making apprenticeships a success in Worcestershire being encouraged to submit their entries or nominations via the online nomination process, before the 15 July deadline.
The 2022 Worcestershire Apprenticeships Awards will celebrate the most successful apprentices, employers, schools, and training providers across 11 categories over the last year.
The 2022 award categories are:
- Intermediate Level Apprentice of the Year
- Advanced Level Apprentice of the Year
- Higher Level Apprentice of the Year
- Small Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (< 50 employees)
- Medium Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (50 – 249 employees)
- Large Apprenticeship Employer of the Year (> 250 employees)
- School of the Year
- Training Provider of the Year
- Apprentice Champion of the Year
The popular celebration event will culminate in the two illustrious overall awards of ‘Worcestershire Apprenticeship Employer of the Year’, and ‘Worcestershire Apprentice of the Year’.