Businesses are being encouraged to register their place at this year’s Venturefest West Midlands. Venturefest West Midlands is a free one-day event that will bring together over 600 entrepreneurs, investors and innovators to meet, engage and discuss ideas.
Taking place on Thursday 23 June 2016 at the NEC, Birmingham, the day offers networking opportunities along with a forum for presenting practical advice, stimulating ideas and funding options to entrepreneurs and start-ups particularly in the science, knowledge and technology fields.
Who should attend?
- Firms looking to connect and trade with local innovative SMEs
- Companies looking to reach SME owners in the West Midlands
- Investors providing access to finance
- Innovative businesses from all sectors
- Business advice and support agencies.
For further information and to register your free place, visit the Venturefest West Midlands website.