Local businesses are being encouraged to register for the Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce’s next Women’s Business Forum.
The next event will run from 9.30am until 12pm on 14 July at Grafton Manor in Bromsgrove and include a delicious brunch.
The popular Women’s Business Forum provides attendees with the opportunity to make business contacts and hear from interesting and informative speakers. It is not aimed only at women but the time of the event has been specifically chosen to work for those for whom breakfast events are not always convenient.
Worcestershire events are organised in association with borwell Ltd and take place in a number of different venues across the county.
The Women’s Business Forum aims to:
- Tackle real business problems
- Provide a strong network of contacts, mutual encouragement and support
- Promote the development of business, professional and social relationships
- Develop skills and competencies through a range of high quality, informative business speakers
- Highlight the contribution of women to the business community.
To register for the event, visit the Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce website.