Following the launch of the Midlife MOT website with the Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership and Worcestershire County Council, a series of free workshops have been organised to help businesses build their workforce plan.
Three workshops will be held to help local businesses build and develop their workforce planner. Every Successful and sustainable business has an alive and kicking People Plan, within which Workforce Planning plays a critical part in the success of the organisation.
The free day long workshops will take attendees through how to approach creating and developing Workforce Plan within their own workforces. By the end of each one day course attendees will be able to:
- Produce a work force plan to underpin your skills and recruitment plans
- Collate data inputs within your organisation
- Identify the tools required to carry out workforce planning
- Understand demand planning
- Consider employee engagement and talent retention in your strategy
- Understand where the Mid Life MOT fits within the Workforce plan
- Understand the implications of supply planning
- Create a workforce planning strategy
- Implement your workforce plan.
The first workshop is taking place on Thursday 24 June and has limited spaces available, the following two workshops are taking place on Thursday 1 July and Thursday 29 July.
To find out more about the workshops and to book a free place, contact Jayne from the team by emailing Jwilson1@worcestershire.gov.uk