There are a limited number of stands available for Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce’s Autumn Business Expo, sponsored by Hewett Recruitment.
The event is taking place on Thursday 6 October from 9.30am – 3.00pm at the Three Counties Showground, Malvern, WR13 6NW.
The exhibition is one of Herefordshire and Worcestershire’s biggest business events, attracting over 125 stands and over 800 visitors, making it a great place to:
- Promote your company
- Find new suppliers
- Generate sales leads
- Increase your product and service profile
- Make new business contacts
The October Expo will include the following elements:
- Networking Breakfast sponsored by Worcestershire Business Central – The two counties’ biggest networking breakfast with 270 people. The breakfast will feature a Keynote Speaker at 8.00am before the official opening of the exhibition at 9.30am – one free breakfast for each exhibitor, additional places can be booked for £17.50+VAT Members/£35.00+VAT Non Members
- Networking Zone sponsored by SME Solicitors – The Networking Zone is a lively hub of activity at the Expo, where attendees can meet associates and do business
- Health and Wellbeing Zone – This Zone will be filled with interactive stands, all demonstrating how important health and wellbeing in the workplace is
- Exporting Hub – The ‘Exporting is GREAT’ truck is coming to the Expo, giving businesses the opportunity to meet face to face with International Trade Advisors to discover live exporting opportunities.
Stands cost £275 for the Chamber members and £375 for non-members.
Stands start from £275 for a single shell scheme stand (2m x 2m) with an option to upgrade to a double stand (2m x 4m). The package also includes one free Networking Breakfast. Free tea and coffee is provided for all attendees, sponsored by Water Cooler World.
This year visitors are being encouraged to pre-register in order to benefit from a new badge system that will allow for quicker entry. Those interested in visiting the business expo can pre register via the link at the bottom of the HW Chamber website.
For further information, visit the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce website or contact the events team by phoning 01905 673612 or emailing email@example.com.
Pictured: Last year’s Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce Business Expo welcomed a record number of visitors with over 800 people in attendance.