Worcestershire businesses are being reminded that there is still time left to apply for the Worcestershire Business Central, Specialist Business Advisers programme.
The Specialist Business Advisers programme is being delivered by Worcestershire Business Central to support local organisations in accessing FREE expert advice on key business challenges. The support from these advisers is delivered in a 1-1 format with some larger virtual events coming before the end of March to help more organistions.
There is no eligibility criteria for businesses to meet in order to access the programme as both large and small employers across the county are encouraged to sign up. Businesses are required to sign up to the programme before the deadline of 31st March 2021.
This FREE programme involves the specialist advisers leading on a particular business challenge or area of expert knowledge. The specialist business advisers and the areas they cover are as follows:
- Marketing – Citizen Communications
- Adoption of Technology – borwell
- Access to Finance – Perrigo Consultants
- Sustainability – Shrewsbury Business Consulting
- General business support – Blue Orchid
Some specific examples of how the advisers can support businesses in these areas has been copied below using Access to Finance, Sustainability and Adoption of Technology as examples.
Feedback from the events and 1:1’s that have already taken place has been overwhelmingly positive with businesses of all sizes finding it of real value.
To find out more on the programme and the upcoming events then please visit the Worcestershire Business Central Website for the full details.
- Using Spotlight – A financial dashboard
- Xero and accounting software help and training
- Business valuations
- Business plans
- R&D tax credits
- General tax advice
- Carbon Reduction plans
- Help with using a dashboard system called Carbon Expert to measure outputs
- Assistance with conducting a cost / benefit for each option
- Support with developing a Sustainability strategy
- Help improve your company’s “cyber-hygiene”
- Awareness training on new threats and tactics used by hackers
- Provide a IT Health Check for the business