The new Leadership and Management course at the University of Worcester’s Business School offers the opportunity to become a better manager and leader ‘while you work’ through the foundation and bachelor degree programme.
These work-based courses use an apprentice-style approach to learning whilst you continue to be employed in the workplace.
The key features of the course are as follows:
- Study for one day each week at your local University through day-release from your employer
- Study for two years part-time for the Foundation Degree or three years part-time for the Honours degree
- 50% of each course is assessed and delivered through work-based experience
- A bespoke approach to learning that gives you and your employer real benefit
- Choice of options in year 2 and 3
- Real-world and work-based focus – taught by tutors with experience of leadership, business, management and consultancy in the workplace.
For more information about how on the new Higher Apprenticeship programme, contact Lisa Dawson by phoning 01905 85279 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.