Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership has launched a new Soft Landing offer with a range of free and discounted services for investors who are looking to invest in Worcestershire.
This bespoke red-carpet service consists of discounted professional services from local Worcestershire based businesses, together with related grant funding support.
The programme provides investors with discounted access to industry & market research, commercial property search, hosted site visits, links to academia, recruitment support, planning, regulatory services, supply chains and networks. Investors will also receive access to a portfolio of advisory services, discounted consultancy and financial review, discounted desk space and 1 year of free membership to the Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce.
The Invest in Worcestershire team also provide the following services:
– Assistance with industry and market research to support your business case
– Property and land searches to ensure the best possible location options
– Hosted site tours and familiarisation visits to the county
– Recruitment and training links to universities, colleges and training providers
– Assistance with local planning queries and regulatory services
– Provision of recruitment information such as salary levels and skills availability
– Guidance on financial support and available grants and incentives
– Access to local and regional supply chains
– Links into local professional services and other business networks
Gary Woodman, Chief Executive of Worcestershire LEP, said: “We have developed the new Soft Landing offer with the support of our partners to provide a portfolio of some of the fantastic and unique services we have available to those looking to invest in Worcestershire.
“Not only does this soft landing offer highlight the exceptional amount of business support available in the county, it also displays the effective partnership working of the county’s business community, which I’m sure is an attractive prospect for investors in itself.
“Whether it’s due to the county’s enviable central location or ability to offer a skilled and productive workforce, Worcestershire already draws a large amount of interest from investors and this soft landing offer is the perfect way to welcome new investors to our fantastic county.”
For more information on the support available to investors and to invest in Worcestershire, visit the Invest in Worcestershire website or contact the team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01905 676658.