Worcestershire County Council and Worcestershire LEP are working to establish a Developer Forum for Worcestershire and will be holding a meeting on Friday 5 June, 8:30 – 10:30am at the Worcester Rugby Club, Sixways Stadium, Warriors Way, Worcester WR3 8ZE.
This forum recognises that a sustainable and effective residential and commercial development market is vital in order to deliver the level of economic growth, investment and job creation as set out in the Strategic Economic Plan (SEP). It is envisaged that this group will meet as often as appropriate to raise matters of interest or concern and to help the development profession, public sector agencies and local authorities to work together more effectively to further support development within the County.
Some of the proposed areas of focus and discussion include:
• Parking standards
• Street Lighting and Street Furniture
• Traffic Management Systems
• Landscaping and Green Infrastructure
• Highway Structures
• Legal Processes and Adoptions
• The Design Process
• Quality Places
• Street Users Needs
• Layout and Connectivity
• Services and Utilities (incl. Broadband)
• Street Geometry
• Construction Standards
• Introduction (Gary Woodman and Jacqui Bayliss)
• Progress with Local Development Plans (Planning Officer)
• Review of Highways Design Guide (Nigel Hudson and Martin Rowe)
• Broadband Infrastructure (Robert Stepniewski)
• Future Agenda (Nigel Hudson)
To confirm your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.