Worcestershire Works Well is a free accreditation scheme designed to support local businesses to improve the health and well-being of their employees.
Improved employee health and well-being has been shown repeatedly to improve profitability and productivity of businesses.
The benefits to business:
- Improve productivity and morale
- Build more motivated & resilient workforce
- Attract and retain experienced, valuable staff
- Enhance your company reputation & competitive edge
- Increase your profits
- Reduce sickness and absenteeism
- Reduce presenteeism – when an employee comes to work but their ill health results in severely reduced productivity
Mike Ashton, Chief Executive of Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce said, “The health and well-being of workers is important not just for employees, but also for employers. Studies have shown that a healthier and happier workforce is more productive. Therefore, it is crucial that companies do all they can to improve their staff’s health and well-being, Worcestershire Works Well is a great accreditation scheme that I encourage all local businesses to make the most of.”
Businesses that sign up to Worcestershire Works Well will receive the Worcestershire Works Well Toolkit as well as guidance and support from the team.